Monday, January 2, 2017

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GEMSTONES THIS YEAR AND TRENDING COLOR

This has been an amazing year,  my continued renewed love for jewelry making has just brought joy to my life.  I finally conquer making gorgeous rings,  this was tough, but I did it  lol.  I admire other jewelry makers for their craft and design styles.   Jewelry is a personal thing and it's instant gratification.   I know when I was a teenager,  and my boyfriend and I would split,  this is the first thing I would go to the store to get,  to make me feel better,  and of course a new outfit.   Although,  the jewelry was inexpensive,  it was beautiful and made me feel good.   This year has really got me going on gemstones, and their history.   Jewelry makers also create jewelry according to the color and season,  so it's really important to keep up with the color trend.   Look for more new jewelry styles and trend from all around the world,  starting here at Shawzae Boutique.  My first blog of 2017.
 

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog!! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the thing is awesome.

    Money Exchange San Francisco

    ReplyDelete